I've a friend that's pregnant and thinking of keeping chickens. she's been told that pregnant women shouldn't even ^touch^ a live chicken, but neithe. I have 4 chickens and i've had a few friends tell me that i shouldn't be around them while pregnant. i keep forgetting to ask my doctor and i can't find any medical. Keeping chickens whilst pregnant yes, it is safe to handle chickens while pregnant. who wants to raise chickens? 2 comments;.





***OKIES in the BYC III *** - Page 3086


***okies in the byc iii *** - page 3086




My Experience Using Homemade Baby Formula: It Is Possible!


My experience using homemade baby formula: it is possible!






My Experience Using Homemade Baby Formula: It Is Possible!


My experience using homemade baby formula: it is possible!


Backyard chicken help - are there any concerns i should have when keeping or caring for chickens while pregnant?. Caring for animals while pregnant. it is safe to handle chickens while pregnant. there are very few diseases that effect chickens that humans are also susceptible to.. As urban homesteading becomes increasingly popular, more people are refraining from store-bought eggs to try their hand at raising backyard chickens. however, despite.







Categories:

Leave a Reply